Deep down inside I knew there had to be more to life but I had no idea how to create the freedom, fulfillment and success that I wanted, instead of just getting by.

By the end of my 20s I was checking all the boxes. I had a great career, a gorgeous partner and was quickly climbing the corporate ladder. Still, I had this nagging feeling that something was missing. There seemed to be a disconnect between my success and the source of my meaning and joy. I wanted an extraordinary life that would truly, fully light me up.

And so, after 10 focused years of building it all up, I started throwing it all away. I quit my job, left my partner, left the country, regrouped, retrained and repeated it all again… and again and again.

I know how frustrating it is to feel like you’re not living your full potential or your just right life. I was stuck there for a really long time. And I’ll tell you from personal experience… just hanging up your heels and turning your whole life upside down isn’t going to get you to where you want to be.

Yup, I finally figured it out.

If I could give just one golden nugget of life-changing wisdom to that younger version of myself, it would be this… only 20% of the answer is about what you’re doing. The other 80% is about who you’re being. If you want an extraordinary life, you must allow yourself to be extraordinary.

Now, for the first time, I know deep in my bones that I’m on my right path; finally becoming the woman I always knew I was meant to be. Step by step I’m bringing my dreams to life, celebrating life and success on my own terms, and helping other to do the same.

Are you ready to shine brighter?

I truly believe that a fulfilling, rewarding, soul-led life is possible for you. I believe you deserve it. I believe that at the very centre of your being there’s a part of you that knows exactly who you are and knows just what you want. And when you’re ready to step into that truth and say yes to your heart’s deepest desires, all possibilities shift.

I’m here to help you find your way there. To get unstuck, create a clear and powerful vision of the success you’re seeking, and map out a plan to get you there, so you can create the most extraordinary and inspired life you can imagine for yourself.

So now that you’re ready to take the first step, let’s make some time to talk.

Sheila
x

 

© SHEILA BENNETT  |  TERMS OF USE  |  PRIVACY POLICY  |  COOKIES  |  CONTACT

GET THE WHEEL OF LIFE WORKBOOK

Discover what most needs your attention.

What's working, what's not, and what to do about it. 

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Be the First to Know and Get VIP Discounts

 

Plus enjoy weekly inspirations, tips + free classes while you wait.

You're in the list! Now go check your inbox for your welcome discount code.

Get FREE Yoga Practices, Straight to Your Inbox

 

Plus enjoy weekly inspirations, tips + event discount codes.

You're in the list! Now go check your inbox for your first free class.

 

Send me the good stuff! 

 

Love notes, freebies, news and the occasional sales pitch.

You're in the list! Now go check your inbox for goodies.

a FREE five-day exploration of The Desire Map

 

You're in the list! Now go check your inbox for goodies.

JOIN THE WAITLIST

 

You're in the list! Now go check your inbox for goodies.

 

ENROL IN THE 6 WEEK LIVE EXPERIENCE

STARTS TUESDAY 9TH OCTOBER

You have successfully enrolled!

ENTER THE PRIZE DRAW

WINNERS DRAWN ON WEDNESDAY 3RD OCTOBER

You have successfully enrolled!

JOIN THE BLOOM COLLECTIVE

LIVE SESSIONS, COMMUNITY + INSPIRATION

You have successfully enrolled!

UPGRADE YOUR ELEVATOR PITCH

Five easy things you can do right now to start turning conversations into clients.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Nearly there!

Pop your details in below to sign up for the FREE training.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Be the First to Know!

 

Plus enjoy weekly inspirations, tips + free classes while you wait.

You're in the list! Now go check your inbox to confirm your email.

 

JOIN THE LIST BELOW

 

Be the first to know when Money Mindset Mastery opens its doors.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest